Achraf Hakimi, a professional soccer player, was widely regarded as one of the best defenders in the world. The Moroccan national team star has recently made news for his acrimonious split from the Spanish actress his wife of three years.
They had two sons together, but they can’t seem to get along because of Achraf’s wealth. However, depending on the right back’s financial decisions, Hiba may not share very much of his wealth.
Learn more about Achraf Hakimi’s wealth and the current status of his acrimonious divorce by reading on.
Achraf Hakimi Net Worth
Multiple web sources indicate that the footballer from Morocco is worth an estimated $17 million (about £13 million) as of this year.
He started his football career with CD Colonia Ofigevi before being scouted by Real Madrid’s junior academy.
At the age of 18, Achraf signed a two-year loan contract with Borussia Dortmund and made his professional football debut with the club.
What is Achraf Hakimi’s Salary?
In September 2020, after signing a five-year, €40 million (£35 million) contract with Inter Milan, Achraf made his professional debut for the club.
Achraf signed a five-year contract with PSG in 2021 after the French club reportedly paid Inter Milan €60 million euros (approximately £52m) for his transfer.
According to reports, Achraf is the sixth highest-paid African football player, making $215,000 per week (£176,000).
In 2022, it was claimed that Achraf’s monthly pay from his deal with PSG was a staggering €1.2 million, or £1 million.
How Much Does Achraf Hakimi Earn Per Month?
Hakimi makes almost $1 million each month at PSG, where he is in the same locker room as superstars such as Lionel Messi and Neymar, but only keeps around 20%.
About $215,000 of his weekly salary is transferred to his mom’s bank account.
After leading Morocco to the quarterfinals of the 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar, he has become an enormous star and the continent’s sixth-highest-paid player. Hakimi is Kylian Mbappe’s best friend.
Despite the disturbing allegations made by a woman who alleges Hakimi attempted to rape her at his home, both his club and country have shown their support for him.
There Have Been Rumors Of Divorce Turmoil
Reports about the footballer’s high-profile divorce have sparked an unexpected interest in his salary and net worth.
The football player reportedly has no money in his name and his mother controls the majority of his riches, according to allegations from French media outlets accessed via Sportskeeda.
According to reports, nearly all of Achraf’s assets and wealth are registered in her name, leaving him with virtually “nothing” to his name.
It has been reported that the footballer receives only 20% of his salary while his mother keeps the remaining 80%.
The tweet below shows the property is registered under his mother’s name:
Footballer Achraf Hakimi's wife filed for divorce and demanded half of his property.
She was however informed by court that her "Millionaire' husband owns nothing as all his property is registered under his mother's names.
Hakimi receives €1 Million from PSG monthly but 80% of… pic.twitter.com/AlPmHCmxHK
— News 24/7 (@News247Ug) April 14, 2023
Follow us on Twitter and check out our most recent posts to find out the newest news about the personal lives of your favorite celebrities.
You can read the following posts if you’re interested in reading more about the other celebrities: