Selling Sunset Star Chrishell Stause Net Worth: How Much Does Chrishell Earn from Selling Sunset?

Chrishell Stause Net Worth

There’s more to 41-year-old Chrishell Stause than meets the eye on Selling Sunset. She lists “actor,” “author,” “real estate agent,” “host,” and “goof off” among her many talents on Instagram. In addition, she has been working in the entertainment industry for a long time, even if reality television is her major focus at the moment. In fact, she made her first appearance on television in 2005.

She does not rely solely on her earnings from Selling Sunset. She also puts in hard work behind the scenes and relies on a variety of revenue streams, including social media, soap opera guest starring, and book sales, to make ends meet.

Learn more about Chrishell’s net worth by reading the details below:

Chrishell Stause Net Worth

The $6 million net worth of American actress, real estate agent, reality TV star, and author Chrishell Stause.

Chrishell Stause is a cast member on the Netflix reality series “Selling Sunset” (2019-present) and is best known for her roles as Amanda Dillon on ABC’s “All My Children” (2005-2011) and Jordan Ridgeway on NBC’s “Days of Our Lives” (2019-2021). Chrishell has featured on ABC’s “Dancing with the Stars” in 2020, and she has also appeared in the films “Scaring the Fish” (2008), “The Crimson Mask” (2009), “Another Time” (2018), ” My Little Girl Is Gone ” (2018), and “Staged Killer” (2019), among others.

A “heartfelt, humorous personal memoir and relatable guide to overcoming obstacles, wising up about romance, and advancing in your career,” “Under Construction: Because Living My Best Life Took a Little Work” was released by Stause in 2022.

How Much Does Chrishell Earn from Selling Sunset?

Chrishell currently derives a sizable portion of her income from Selling Sunset, while the cast has never stated how much they earned on the show.

US Weekly reports that candidates on a reality show like The Bachelor and 90 Day Fiancé make about $1,000 per week during filming. According to US Weekly, the starting compensation for regular series performers like the women of RHONY is roughly $60,000. Chrishell has been on Selling Sunset since season 1, so her earnings have increased at least a little bit because of the show’s popularity on Netflix.

Chrishell’s Commissions Are Super High

Chrishell's Commissions Are Super High

Chrishell’s commissions can be quite large because technically her main gig is selling extremely costly residences. Up to 75% of the commission earned by an Oppenheim Group agent goes to the agent, while the remaining 25% goes to the broker.

Chrishell sold roughly $15 million worth of property in 2020, bringing her commission to around $400,000 for the year, according to US Weekly, while the cast of Selling Sunset is tight-lipped about revenues from the show and sales.

In Season 5, she made a significant sale, reportedly for $10 million. US Weekly estimates that her cut of the sale at around $300,000. After factoring in the brokers’ cut, a rough calculation shows that their commission on that sale is little more than 3%.

You can also take a look at other celebrities’ wealth we have provided below:

Nominations and Awards

Chrishell Stause, known for her work on “Selling Sunset,” has been nominated for two MTV Movie + TV Awards and named Best Reality Star in 2022. In addition, she was nominated for Best Unscripted Fight in 2021 (together with Christine Quinn). 2020 saw Chrishell nominated for a Daytime Emmy as Outstanding Guest Performer in a Drama Series for his work on “Days of Our Lives.”

Inside Chrishell Stause’s Multi-Million Dollar Real Estate Portfolio

Chrishell Stause and Hartley purchased a brand-new Encino, California mansion in April 2019 for the sum of $4.65 million. This modern farmhouse is 6,700 square feet in size. Chrishell purchased a property in the Hollywood Hills for $3.3 million in June of 2021.

To discover further information about the net worth and property holdings of other celebrities, feel free to follow us on Twitter.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top