Josh Duhamel, an American actor and fashion model, is best known for playing Danny McCoy in the 2003–2008 television series Las Vegas and for playing Bill Lee in the 2016 film Spaceman. He has also appeared in a number of other films and television shows, including Bravetown, LA to Vegas, and Battle Creek.
Josh Duhamel Net Worth
Josh Duhamel is an American actor and former model with an $18 million net worth. In the latter part of the 1990s, Josh Duhamel initially started to gain recognition. He went on to star in music videos after being named “Male Model of the Year” at the International Modeling and Talent Association conference.
From there, he was hired to play Leo du Pres on “All My Children”. From 1999 to 2002, he portrayed the part, and during that time, he was nominated for a number of Daytime Emmys. 2002 saw him win. He made his television debut on “Ed” as a guest star before going on to appear in the series “Las Vegas” and start a lucrative film career.
The “Transformers” franchise, “When in Rome,” “Life as We Know It,” “New Year’s Eve,” “Fire with Fire,” and “Safe Haven” are just a few of the films he has acted in. Additionally, he has made appearances on television programs including “Crossing Jordan” and done voice acting for “Fanboy and Chum-Chum” and “Jack and the Never Land Pirates.”
Some of Josh Duhamel’s Highest Grossing Films
According to box office receipts globally, these are his best five films:
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2011) – $1.124 billion: Duhamel returned to the “Transformers” franchise in its third entry, which brought in more than $1.1 billion worldwide.
- Duhamel’s portrayal of Lennox was lauded by both reviewers and fans for its outstanding box office result.
- $836 million was earned by Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009).
- Transformers (2007): $709,000,000
- Life as We Know It(2010): $105.8 million
- The Last Knight of the Transformers (2017): $605 million
- Safe Haven(2013): $97.6 million
The success of each of these endeavors has significantly increased Duhamel’s net worth. Not to mention that they helped him become a popular actor in Hollywood.
Josh Duhamel’s Real Estate
In the Brentwood neighborhood of Los Angeles, Fergie and Josh spent $4.875 million on an 8,232-square-foot residence. Duhamel spent $2.65 million on a brand-new house in Encino, California, after they divorced.
Follow us on Twitter and check out our most recent posts to find out the newest news about the personal lives of your favorite celebrities.
You can read the following posts if you’re interested in reading more about the other celebrities:
- Inside the Mind of MyPillow CEO: Uncovering Mike Lindell Net Worth and Business Strategies
- Exploring Val Kilmer Net Worth: From Blockbuster Movies to Real Estate