Reality television viewers, we have some extremely exciting news for you. Perfect Match, a new dating program on Netflix, will include some of our favorite Netflix reality stars including Francesca Farago from Too Hot to Handle and Bartise Bowden from Love Is Blind, all of whom are given a second chance at love.
The Release Date For Perfect Match
The premiere of Netflix’s newest dating series will take place on Tuesday, February 14, 2023, at 12:00 a.m. PT/3:00 a.m. ET. It’s worth noting that only the first four episodes will be available on that day. There will be a split in the remaining episodes into two groups.
Netflix's most eligible singles are back for a new spin at romance in the ultimate game of love! Perfect Match premieres this Valentine's Day, February 14, only on Netflix. pic.twitter.com/RiRNZ0ckpg
— NetflixSA (@NetflixSA) January 19, 2023
Check out the reality show’s air date schedule down below:
- Parts 1-4 will air on February 14, 2023
- Parts 5-8 will air on February 21, 2023
- Parts 9-12 will air on February 28, 2023
The Plot of Perfect Match
Before we dive into the details about the Perfect Match, let’s look at what Netflix has to say about this upcoming reality show in their official synopsis:
“Perfect Match brings together the most famously single stars of Netflix’s unscripted series (Love Is Blind, The Ultimatum, Too Hot To Handle, The Mole, Selling Tampa, The Circle, Twentysomethings: Austin, and Sexy Beasts) to a tropical paradise in an attempt to find love. As they compete to form relationships, the most compatible couples will play matchmaker, breaking up other couples and sending them on dates with brand-new singles they’ll invite to the villa. Will they create better matches, or will they create chaos? In this over-the-top journey of strategy and dating hosted by Nick Lachey, only one couple will be crowned the Perfect Match.”
From reality series that weren’t originally centered on love but became an unscripted subplot, Perfect Match will select some of the most eligible and well-known singles to compete in the show.
The twenties, for instance: The protagonists of the reality show Austin was all twenty-somethings who had relocated to Texas to take the next step in their life, whether it was coming out of the closet or launching a business.
Nevertheless, despite it all, some of them fell in love while others experienced heartbreak. Consider the identity- and catfishing-themed hit TV drama The Circle as another possibility. One or two people’s hearts were bound to break even in such a display.
As a result, Netflix has devised a plan to reintroduce some of these lonely singles to one another and give them a shot at love. Nick Lachey will be the host of Perfect Match; if you are unfamiliar with him, we strongly suggest that you first watch Love is Blind.
If you want to learn about other Netflix series Click here Does Anyone Know If Women At War Will Return For A Second Season And Netflix Shahmaran Series Review
The ultimate goal of Perfect Match is love, but there will also be a monetary prize for the winner. The official summary for Perfect Match also makes it sound like a far more fierce dating competition than any other show of its kind.
We can’t wait to see who gets their heart broken and who has ultimately declared the perfect match on this reality show. Read on to learn about the Perfect Match cast, which may be more intriguing than the story itself!
Who Are The Cast Stars of Perfect Match?
Stars who found popularity in some of Netflix’s most popular reality shows will get together again in an effort to find love.
The actors and actresses of “Perfect Match” have participated in the following television series:
- Ms. Abbey Humphreys (Twentysomethings)
- Marie-Anne-Sophie Petit-Frere (Selling Tampa)
- Mr. Bartise Bowden (Love Is Blind)
- In the Person of Calvin Crooks (The Circle)
- DeMoor, Chase (Too Hot To Handle)
- Chrysa Vitch (Too Hot To Handle, The Circle)
- The Reeves Colony (Selling Tampa)
- Author: Powers, Damian (Love Is Blind)
- Jack of Diamonds (Love Is Blind)
- There is no one more heavenly than Dom Gabriel (The Mole)
- This is Francesca Farago (Too Hot To Handle)
- S. Georgia Hassarati (Too Hot To Handle)
- Tsai Ines (The Circle: France)
- As for me, my name’s Izzy Fairthorne (Too Hot To Handle)
- Sasso, Joey (The Circle)
- Snow, Kariselle (Sexy Beasts)
- LC Lauren Chamblin (Love Is Blind)
- Eason, Mitchell (The Circle)
- Nicholas Uhlenhuth (The Circle)
- Palacio, Savannah (The Circle)
- In the words of Shayne Jansen (Love Is Blind)
- Is Will Richardson (The Mole)
- Wilson Zay (The Ultimatum)